Introduction to Health Services and Research
DISCUSSION QUESTION: REGULATION OF HEALTHCARE PERSONNEL
Identify and describe a public health program that is provided by a local agency in your community, city(COLUMBIA) or state(SC). Perform a strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats (SWOT) analysis on the program. Provide two to three recommendations for improving the program and explain how those changes could be done.
Identify a public health program in your community, city, or state. Research the factors associated with the program and provide the following:
Get Your Custom Essay Written From Scratch
We have worked on a similar problem. If you need help click order now button and submit your assignment instructions.Get Answer Over WhatsApp Order Paper Now
Just from $16/Page
- Identify a public health program.
- Describe the areas of the program that are considered strong points, weak areas, factors that could be improved, and concerns that could eliminate or reduce the effectiveness of the program.
- Recommend improvements and explain how the improvements could be done.
Support your statements with scholarly references and appropriate examples.
- Identified a relevant public health program.
- Described the strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats associated with the program.
- Recommended improvements and explained how improvements could be done.
- Justified your answers with appropriate research and reasoning.