Interview with a Nursing Quality Expert
Get Your Custom Essay Written From Scratch
We have worked on a similar problem. If you need help click order now button and submit your assignment instructions.Get Answer Over WhatsApp Order Paper Now
Just from $16/Page
1. Download the Interview Form from Doc Sharing. It is found under the Week 6 Interview link.
2. Select your interviewee, schedule and conduct an interview. This individual must be a Registered Nurse employed in a leadership role as a Nursing Quality Expert. Job titles of RNs who may be considered include, but are not limited to: Quality Care Coordinator, Performance Improvement Officer/Coordinator, Director of Quality Assessment, Compliance Officer, Safety Director, Regulatory Officer/Director.
3. Review all areas of inquiry on the Interview Form located in Doc Sharing PRIOR to conducting the interview. You may print the form and take it with you to the interview. However, you may not give it to the individual and ask him or her to complete it and return it to you.
4. Note there are three areas of inquiry to discuss with the RN/Nursing Quality Expert.
5. Prior to conducting interview, review two scholarly resources related to the ONE aforementioned core competencies upon which you plan to focus. These resources should guide your interview process and understanding of the Nursing Quality Expert’s role and responsibilities as it relates to the selected core competency. If you have questions about what constitutes a scholarly resource, please ask your instructor.
6. Prior to interview, review the organization’s mission, vision, values and beliefs.
7. Note that practice impact must be addressed by YOU and is a very important criterion