Anatomy AND Physiology, health and medicine homework help
Get Your Custom Essay Written From Scratch
We have worked on a similar problem. If you need help click order now button and submit your assignment instructions.Get Answer Over WhatsApp Order Paper Now
Just from $16/Page
Directions: Be sure to save an electronic copy of your answer before submitting it to Ashworth College for grading. Unless otherwise stated, answer in complete sentences, and be sure to use correct English, spelling and grammar. Sources must be cited in APA format. Your response should be four (4) double-spaced pages; refer to the “Assignment Format” page located on the Course Home page for specific format requirements.
After completing this assignment you will be able to:
- Understand the effect vaccinations have on the lymphatic and immune systems
- Understand the benefits and disadvantages of vaccinations
- Describe the body’s immune response to antigen exposure
Respond to the items below.
- Vaccinations are mandatory for most babies and school-aged children as they build the body’s immune response. Describe two (2) pros and two (2) cons of vaccines.
- Describe one (1) way that immunizations affect the lymphatic system and one (1) way they affect the immune system.
- Some vaccines diminish over time and require boosters or additional immunizations. Why is this? Provide one (1) supporting fact. Identify two (2) of the most common vaccines that require booster shots.
- Some people reported being ill after being vaccinated. What is actually happening to their immune system? Provide one (1) supporting fact. Are there any chronic/life threatening illnesses or diseases that are transmittable through immunizations? Provide one (1) supporting fact.
- Do you think that all vaccines should be mandatory or only specific ones? Why or why not? Be specific, using two (2) supporting sources.