A literature review is a text of a scholarly paper, which includes the current knowledge including substantive findings
“A literature review is a text of a scholarly paper, which includes the current knowledge including substantive findings, as well as theoretical and methodological contributions to a particular topic.” Literature review should include not only what has been found on this particular topic by others, but also your critical comments and engineering judgement. Please write a summary of literature review on any topic related to cement and/or concrete. Your summary is expected to help reader understand the topic in a systemic manner.
Get Your Custom Essay Written From Scratch
We have worked on a similar problem. If you need help click order now button and submit your assignment instructions.Get Answer Over WhatsApp Order Paper Now
Just from $16/Page
- Examples of topic in this assignment include but not limited to (1) Chemical composition of cement or concrete; (2) Hydration of cement; (3) Properties of cement or concrete; (4) Admixture; (5) Mix design; (6) Testing and characterization of cement or concrete; (7) You are encouraged to explore any other areas regarding cement or concrete you are interested in.
- Literature in this assignment does not include handout I gave to you or textbook. You can use any other resources, such as journal article, book, technical report, specification/standards, and trustful website. Make sure you cite the references.
- No more than 2 pages, including title, name, figure, tables, references, etc.
- Format: Single space, 12 Times New Roman, justified.
- Plagiarism is prohibited.
I’m uploading the book for you to check out the lesson to get he idea, please use other trsutful refrences as mention above. Lessons chapter 5, 6 and 7, pages 163-307